Who doesn’t love sunflowers? From Georgia O’Keeffe, to the huge fields that draw visitors searching for the next Christmas photo, sunflowers have been a staple of the garden.
Window Treatments and More
“I discovered windows one afternoon and after that, nothing was ever the same,” writes author Anne Spollen.
To those looking out, windows bring light, beauty, and privacy. Your unique views of the world deserve a frame.
Here are eight suggestions to turn your windows into masterpieces.
1. Lucite – a perfect addition to any “Buffalo” window treatment. From the city of light collection, inspired by the “ghost chair.”
2. Outdoor Privacy Panels – turn an outdoor living space into a secluded sanctuary.
3. Shutters – not just white anymore – be adventurous, add some shades of gray.
4. Trims – “chains, chains, chains” are making their way into home décor.
5. Grommets – where you don’t expect them. Used here as a lead edge embellishment.
6. Power & Control – use your smart device to control the window treatments throughout your entire home.
7. Studded Panels – nailhead trim can be used to decorate the top of a box pleat panel.
8. Finials – use a greek key in the 2015 color of the year: marsala. Or even add Swarovski crystals.